It's a very good morning, Middle-Earth, because we finally have our kinship house! It is located at 1 High Street, Ridgeway, Bree-Land Homesteads. You can use your new travel skill to get there immediately, or you can select the neighborhood from the Homesteads gate.
I stayed up pretty late to buy and decorate the kinship house immediately, so it is ready for y'all to visit! Besides the beautiful decorations, we have a Gondorian workbench inside and a Gondorian supplier horn outside. We'll slowly add more crafting stations as I gain the LP.
Everyone, even non-kinship members, can visit the house and use the decorations. Kinship members also get to use the kinship storage.
In the kinship storage chest, we have 75 slots to use for kinship-friendly items. Please only put items into the kinship storage if you are okay with anyone taking them. If something is bound to your character or you really want to hang onto it, use your personal storage.
The storage chest in the kinship house is organized into 10 sections. Please use the section that best fits your items!
- Housing: For all interior and exterior housing items, including music, paint, and surfaces.
- Cosmetics & Dyes: Cosmetics and colors of all kinds!
- Raw Crafting Materials: This section is for raw materials you collect from nodes or enemies.
- Additional Crafting Materials: This section is for crafted materials used in crafting, such as ingots, flour, polished gems, etc.
- Scrolls & Tomes: For profession-specific scrolls and recipes, as well as any other type of tome that boosts stats, deeds, XP, etc. Festival tomes that grant pets belong in 10. Miscellaneous.
- Weapons: Self-explanatory!
- Equipment: Non-cosmetic clothing and jewelry. Make sure the items are not bound!
- Food & Consumables: For food and crafted consumables such as hope tokens.
- Reputation: All reputation-granting items.
- Miscellaneous: For all items that don't really fit into the other categories, such as single-use maps or pet-granting tomes.
If you can't tell where your item belongs, just make your best guess.
Currently, I am the only one able to add, remove, or change decorations. If you would like to add some items to the house, you can mail me non-bound housing items. For bound items, you'll have to coordinate a time with me online so I can temporarily give you decoration permissions.
If you have any questions, you can catch me on the unofficial Lotro Discord.
In the next few weeks, I'll be changing some kinship member and officer roles to get us ready to grow! We will also have a contest to encourage and reward those who recruit new people to our kinship.
In the meantime, enjoy our new house!